A Logmein123 account allows you to remotely access your home or work computer from any computer with an internet connection via an online application. Logmein123 offers access from anywhere and on any device. Whether you are at home or in the office, you can easily access your machine from anywhere. For Logmein123 to work, the host machine must have power; that is, it must have an internet connection. If you install the application on your home or office computer, you can access it from anywhere. Now that we’ve explained the software, including how to create an account for a free trial, registration, features, installation, and the mobile app, let’s look at the questions and answers for customers to help them understand the software better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Should I Contact For Support Or Service?
LogMein123 customers in the United States should continue to contact the customer support team toll-free at 1-866-478-1805. For country-specific support numbers, see https://secure.login.com/home/support/contact-us.
GetGo customers in the United States should continue to contact the toll-free customer support team at (866) 962-6496. Contact information for each country is available on the Global Support website at https://support.logmeininc.com.
What Are The Features Of LogMein123 Rescue?
LogMein123 Rescue offers the following features:
- Abandoned computers
- Asynchronous programming interfaces and integrations
- Support for in-app scripts and SDKs
- Custom and predefined support channels are available to our customers
- Support for mobile devices and text messaging.
How To Use LogMein123 To Let Someone Control Your Computer?
If you want someone else to be able to control your computer using LogMeIn123, open the LogMeIn Control Panel application and navigate to Desktop Sharing.
- On your computer, open the LogMeIn123 Control Panel application.
- Click Desktop Sharing to access this feature.
- In the next step, click Send Invitation.
- If you want the other user to be able to control your computer for a certain period, click Next.
- Then select an inviting method and click the Next button
- If you send the link to another user, you will have to wait for them to open it.
- Click the Yes button when a pop-up window appears.
- In the next pop-up window, click Yes.