LogMeIn123, a remote work technology leader, announced that it had changed its name to GoTo, reflecting its strong commitment to making computing easy anywhere, anytime. A single application, a single management system, and a unified user experience connect these products. As part of its growing partner ecosystem worldwide, the company has also launched a new affiliate program. It is a program that allows you to take control of another computer from anywhere in the world. This tool will enable you to access all essential files on your work computer, even on vacation or at home. Technology professionals can also use the service to troubleshoot their computers remotely. This article will be a guide to help you understand how to install LogMeIn on your computer or another computer and how to use it.
Installation Of LogMeIn 123
Install LogMeIn 123 On Your Computer
- Go to the LogMeIn123 website (secure.logmeinrescue.com or www.logmein.com).
- Then click Start for free. You’ll see it in the upper-right corner of the browser window next to Sign-In. If you already have an account, you can log in instead.
- Just enter your email address, and you can log in.
- Then select Pro and click Start my 14-day free trial.
- Then click Download and Install Software.
- If prompted, choose where you want to download the installer.
- Open the folder where you placed the downloaded installer. If you didn’t choose a location, check your Downloads folder or desktop.
- Run the installer. You can do this by double-clicking on the downloaded file.
- Then follow the onscreen instructions to install LogMeIn. When the installation is complete, the LogMeIn123 Client window and the LogMeIn123 Control Panel will open.
Install Logmein123 On Another Computer
- Open the LogMeIn client application on your computer and log in.
- Then click on Add computer.
- Then click Copy to Clipboard.
- Please copy and paste the link into an email and send it to the user you want to access remotely.
- Open the link on the other computer.
- Check the box next to I received this link from a trusted source.
- Click Continue.
- Click Download Now.
- If prompted, choose a location to download the installer.
- Open the folder with the downloaded installer and run it.
- Log in or register in the client window when the installation is complete.