Logmein123 is an online application that allows you to work remotely by connecting to your home or work device from another device. The app is not difficult to understand and use. On the other hand, to reach them through Logmein123, you must activate the main engine and maintain the end goal. Before starting the application, you can communicate with your home or work computer from anywhere. Using digital tools, platforms, technologies, and services, the LogMeIn123 Digital Workplace team will streamline internal technology so the company can focus on creating value for the customer. LogMeIn123’s mission is to empower employees, customers, and partners to be more productive, efficient, and enjoyable at work through a simple, connected, efficient, and enjoyable digital experience.
Procedure To Start A LogMein 123 Rescue PIN-Code Session
(1) MAC OS X 10.7 Or Earlier And Safari
- Visit LogMeIn123.com.
- You will receive a 6-digit code from the technician.
- Write the code in the Enter your 6-digit code field.
- Start the download by clicking Start.
- Click Next to download the applet after opening the installer.
- Wait for the technician to activate your session after running the applet.
- You can grant or deny permissions to the technician. Some specific actions may require your authorization.
What Can You Do During A Rescue Session?
- Make individual records available to a technician
- You can adjust the font size on the screen.
- Activate the giant X at the bottom of the window to remove all permissions such as remote control or technician file management.
- You can end a session by clicking the small X in the upper left corner.
(2) Windows + Internet Explorer
- Visit LogMeIn123.com for more information.
- A technician will give you a six-digit code.
- In the box titled Enter your 6-digit code, enter the code in the box provided.
- You can start the download by clicking the Start Download button. Download the Support-LogMeInRescue.exe applet from our website.
- Click Run to download the applet. You should see the download within seconds.
- To run the applet, click Run. Activate your session when the applet is running.
- Some specific actions may require your consent. Select Yes to consent or No to deny.